▶Saraaa's Hovel◀

Entries About Linkies Stuff BIASES FACEBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM FOLLOW DASHBOARD
Owner of this Hovel

Welcome Here ● Do follow dude ● Thank you Visited ●
Speaks like a boss

Exchange Link open
Accept "Follow You, Follow back"
Harsh Words Are not Allowed




Past Events



The greatest people

Credits:


Basic Template : Wawa
Owner : Saraa



assalamualaikum ♥ holiday's school

Hyee and Assalamualaikum ♥ waa cuti sekolah kembali lagi .
Itu yang seronok . School Holiday was start And I like It :)
Hewhew . . sometime membosankan cuti ni But sometime cuti ni merehatkan badan kita .
cuti ni sara ke destinasi yang Jauh dari johor okee ♥
First , we go to the Kuala Lumpur because my uncle's daughter get married :)
Second , we go to the Perak for the trip hahhaah actually Hantar my Sister balik kampus ♥
Now , sara can happy like the normal :) just forget the past .
let bygone be bygone ♥

Two Weeks holiday :) Love it .
But I miss My friends . they make me happy always make me happy .
Allah sayangkan hambanya sebab itu dia memberi dugaan dan ujian yang berat mahupun ringan kepada mereka ♥

Okee time Outs :) byee everyone good night Selamat Malam you alls ♥
start your day with smile ^^
Have a Nice day tomorrow okee :)